I gathered all the slang I know in one post. Here you go~
ネット netto - short for インターネット (intaanetto) internet
ネカマ nekama - a combination of the words ネット(netto - internet) and おかま (okama - gay person); a man who pretends to be a female on the internet
ムラムラする muramura suru - to be horny
もみもみする momimomi suru - to massage. comes from the verb 揉む (momu - to rub )
オバタリアン obatarian - combination of the words おばさん (obasan - old lady) and バタリアン (batarian - battalion); obnoxious middle aged woman
草食男子 soushoku danshi - lit: herbivore men; ”the nice guys of a new generation who do not aggressively seek meat, but instead prefer to eat grass side by side with the opposite gender”; refers to shy men
肉食男子 nikushoku danshi - lit: carnivore men; refers to men who are active in seducing women
ロールキャベツ男子 rouru kyabetsu danshi - lit: rolled cabbage men; they look like 草食男子 and have a low-key fashion style and appearance (cardigans and sneakers). however, their personality is actually 肉食男子. when women get close to them, they turn into 肉食男子.
おっさん ossan - short for おじさん (ojisan - old man); very rude term
うける ukeru - used as a reaction to something that is funny. example: wwwww あのガキうけるよ (lol ukeru - lol that’s kid is so funny)
ヤバイ yabai - this would probably translate to OMG. can be used with good and bad things. example: ヤバイ！可愛すぎる. (yabai! kawai sugiru. - OMG! too cute.)
うざい uzai - annoying. used to describe people. example: 彼女って超うざくない? (kanojo tte chou uzakunai? - isn’t she just really annoying?)
キモい kimoi - disgusting. ガチでキモいよ、あんた (gachi de kimoi yo, anta. - you’re really disgusting)
ダサい dasai - lame, uncool. あの子なんかダサくない? (ano ko nanka dasakunai? - isn’t she kinda lame?)
ブス busu - ugly, plain looking woman.
ずるい zurui - can be used as ‘not fair’ or to refer to sneaky persons. example: なんで私も誘ってくれなかったの？ズルイよ. (nade watashi mo sasotte kurenakkata no? zurui yo. - why didn’t you invite me too. not fair/ you suck.)
まじ（で） maji (de) - means really, seriously.
ガチ（で）gachi (de) - same meaning and usage as まじ. 太ももをガチで痩せたい. (futomomo o gachi de yasetai. - i really want my thighs to be thinner.)
めちゃ mecha - means very. めちゃイケてる！(mecha iketeru! - so cool)
めちゃめちゃ mecha mecha - めちゃめちゃ欲しい. (mecha mecha hoshii. - i really really want it.)
超 chou - used when you want to emphasize something like the words “super” or “ultra”. 超おいしい. (chou oishii - so delicious.)
爆乳 boku nyuu - lit: exploding boobs; huge boobs
巨乳 kyo nyuu - big boobs
貧乳 hin nyuu - lit: poor boobs; small boobs
ガリガリ garigari - skin and bones, underweight. ガリガリすぎて気持ち悪い (garigari sugite kimochi warui. - you’re so skinny, it’s disgusting.)
おもろい omoroi - slang for おもしろい (omoshiroi - interesting)
おｋ - ok
コピペする kopipe suru - to copy and paste
ポケティ poketi - short for ポケットティッシュ(poketto tisshu) pocket tissues
オールする ouru suru - to stay up all night 試験の前にオールしたことあるの？(shiken no mae ni ouru shita koto aru no? - have you ever stayed up all night the day before an exam?)
きょどる kyodoru - to behave strange, you can use it like this: あんた、なにきょどってんのよ (anta, nani kyoudotten no yo?)
エンタメ entame - short for エンターテインメント(entaateinmento) entertaiment
ＫＹ（けーわい）keewai - short for 空気が読めない(kuuki ga yomenai) someone who can’t read the atmoshpere
スルーする suruu suru - to ignore
もっかい mokkai - short for もう一回(mou ikkai) one more time
JK short for 女子高生 (joshi kousei - female high school student)
リア充 ria juu - it’s used to describe a person that’s satisfied with their offline, real life
非リア充 hi riajuu - someone who is unsatisfied with their life (非 means non-)
おやじギャグ oyaji gyagu - boring joke
女子会 joshi kai - a girls night out.
合コン goukon - joint party with both girls and boys.
ムカツク mukatsuku - 超ムカツク (chou mukatsuku so annoying, pisses me off so much
しっしっし (shisshisshi) shoo, go away /you can add as many っし as you want, usually three or just しっ
wwwww.. stands for warau (to laugh); lol
ガリ勉 (gari ben) something like a nerd, someone who studies too much
なめる nameru - to make fun of; you’ve probably heard this one in anime なめんじゃねーよ (namenjane-yo)
モテモテ motemote - popular, sexy (na adj)
しばく shibaku - to hit; うるせー マジでしばくぞ！(urusee. maji de shibakuzo. - shut up! i’m gonna hit you)
ふざける fuzakeru - to screw around; ふざけんな (fuzakenna)
タクる takuru - to take a taxi
フェチ fechi - fetish 何フェチですか？(nan fechi desu ka? - what’s your fetish?) お尻フェチです. (oshiri fechi desu. - i have a butt fetish.)
ギャランドゥ gyarandou - happy trail
ネタ neta - joke, gag
ネタバレ netabare - spoiler
でもしか先生 demoshika sensei - someone who became a teacher for lack of anything better to do
初体験 hatsutaiken - first sexual experience
やらはた yarahata - 20+ years old virgin
あまい amai - someone who is gulible お前甘すぎるんだよ. (omae ama sugiru n da yo - you’re too naive.)
ネクラ nekura - someone who is dark natured, introverted
ネアカ neaka - the opposite of ネクラ, someone who is cheerful and outgoing
ドタキャンする dotakyan suru - it’s a combination of two words: 土壇場(dotanba- last minute) and キャンセル(kyanseru- cancel); it means last minute cancellation
チクる chikuru - to gossip, to tattle
ググル guguru - google
クソゲー kuso gee - shitty computer game
あけおめ,ことよろ akeome, kotoyoro - short for あけましておめでとう。ことしもよろしく(akemashite omedetou. kotoshi mo yoroshiku- happy new year, i hope we can along this year too)
いの一番 ino ichiban - first thing; can be used like this: 俺に、いの一番に知らせてくれ！(ore ni, ino ichiban shirasete kure!- let me be the first one to know)
オナニーする onanii suru - to masturbate
フェラチオ ferachio - blowjob
ちくしょう chikushou - damn it
一目惚れ hitome bore - love at first sight
人肌恋しい hito hada koishii - longing for human interaction, skinship. 寒くなると人肌恋しくなる. (samuku naru to hito hada koishiku naru - when it gets cold, i desire skinship)
団子鼻 dango bana - button nose (my nose is shaped like this ;u;)
メタボ metabo - overweight
雨男・雨女 ame otoko / ame onna - men and women whose presence seem to cause rain. the opposite is 晴れ男・晴れ女 hare otoko / hare onna
Ten Women I Have Been Warned Against Becoming:
1. The Girl Who Takes Up Too Much Space, always, her shoulders too wide in stairwells, her hips too big in doorways, her voice too loud in classes. This woman does not understand the art of crumbling, of curling herself tight like the spiral of a fern, soft, delicate, unwilling to reach out the ivy of her fingers to grasp onto what should rightfully be hers. This is a beast, an elephant, a moving mountain and she is capable of flattening you, she is capable of ruining you, she is capable of making you feel as small and insignificant in her life as she is supposed to be. You are this woman’s footnote to history, you are her side note in song lyrics, you are constantly interrupted by her with a witty joke you wish you thought of. I asked what the problem was with being a steamroller instead of a sunflower and I was laughed down.
2. The Beautiful One, the long hair or the slim waist or the pretty eyes or the lips like bowstrings. This woman looks good in everything because she’s confident in whatever you put her in. She’ll cut her hair short on you no matter how you like it, she’ll wear high heels and step on your opinions, she’ll look hot as hell no matter what size she is. See, the reason you can’t trust her is because women like this don’t need your permission, they’ll do as they please and get away with it. They’ll say no to you, over and over. Teach your daughters that beautiful means dangerous, teach them to distrust women who love themselves. Equate beautiful with vapid, equate pretty with stupid, take their power from them. Say they’re vain for their makeup, refuse to see them without it. These women are snakes, they are serpents. I said maybe the problem lies with you being unable to control yourself and was told to get off my pedestal.
3. A Bitch. Women are supposed to be ladies in the street but will tear skin under sheets. I’m told: Never raise your voice. Speak gently. Submit. Hold your opinion against your lips and when you admit to it, make sure it comes out as a butterfly wing suggestion. Don’t disagree. Don’t undermine someone else’s authority, regardless of whether or not they deserve your respect. Someone touches you, just move away from them. Don’t hit. Don’t talk back. Be like the ruins of Rome, only beautiful if you can’t hear your quiet death.
4. The Needy One. I have heard how others spit when they talk about how she gave you everything and you shoved it back down her throat until she choked on it, until she came back crawling and asked you what she did, until her palms and knees were scraped for want of just a little affection - never be this woman, I’m told, because she’s a joke and the joke is that she dared to have more emotion than you did. The truth is, I’m told, the one who cares less in a partnership is the one who wins. I didn’t know this was a competition.
5. The Cock Tease, certified stripper, how dare that girl look like that and not want me to sleep with her. Lust is always personified as a lady in red with a dress slit up her thigh. Lust is sinful because it’s power, it’s not asking for attention - it’s demanding it. I’m told she is the worst kind of woman, that looking good is supposed to be some kind of shame on her kin. I’m told not to leave the house in such a short skirt, not with a shirt so low, not with a lace back, not with high heels, not dressed like that. My lipstick can’t be too red, my hair can’t be too mussed, I can’t just “turn someone on like that and then leave them wanting.” I mentioned that instant gratification actually ruins our psyche and was told that being led on was “exhausting.” I said that there was a difference between purposefully tricking someone into liking you and just being attractive or friendly. I was told there’s also a difference between coffee and tea but both result in caffeine. I said, “I’ve been turned on in class by the girls I talk to but I didn’t expect anything from them,” and they said, “It’s different, you’re not a man,” but couldn’t explain where that difference was.
6. A Slut, obviously ruined by another person’s touch. It doesn’t matter how many people she’s actually been with, it’s all about the rumors she carries with her. Easy. Harlot. You’ll still try to get with her, you’ll still take her into your bed and kiss her and say things you don’t mean - but you’ll defame her name when you talk to your buddies. My father used to say “A slut is fine for the night, but the virgin is who you take home and marry.” Maybe he didn’t know he was teaching his daughter to hate her sexuality. Maybe he didn’t know that every time she’d be kissed, her whole system would shake until she felt ready to combust, shame and self-hatred shivering against her spine. Maybe he didn’t know she’d disconnect emotions and sex because he always told her, “Boys are different, they won’t care about you.” Nobody said to her that it was okay to experiment. See, the funny thing is, I’m a dancer so I know exactly where my center of gravity is. I know how hard I’ll fall in each direction. Yet out of fear of getting hurt, I won’t let a single person inside of my bed.
7. The Soulmate. Never love romance more than you love being cynical. Never show weakness, never like pink, never think maybe you might find someone nice and settle down with them. Someone will find you, I was told, And if you’re lucky, he’ll put up with you when you start getting old. Never be the woman who believes in happily ever after, never be dumb enough to think maybe someone could love you after all of your mistakes. It has nothing to do with whether or not a family is important to you and you’re in a good place where a relationship would make your life better - you’re not a princess. You don’t get married, you settle.
8. The Girl With Strength, who can outrun everyone and who is stronger than her boyfriend. “See the thing about boys,” says my daddy, “Is that you have to let them win.” I sat at home and read stories about Artemis and wanted to become the huntress, too. I wanted to howl at the moon, I wanted to slay the beasts that bested me, I wanted to rule my kingdom with bloody fists. But girls are never athletes, never supposed to be “built,” regardless of the fact civilizations were constructed on our spines and we made homes in war by the steel of our ribs. Never be strong. We are supposed to wilt.
9. The Lady CEO: because if you choose work over family, are you really a girl? How dare you fight your way to the top through every pair of eyes that bore through your blouse, through every meeting where you were hushed by the sound of someone else talking, through every time someone called you “sweetie,” how dare you yearn for something. Is your husband the stay-at-home one? I can’t imagine how that is going. He’s not a real man, after all. I don’t give it long before the divorce. How dare you decide you’re happy being single. Don’t you know you’re supposed to bear children. Where is your honor? Where is your wisdom? Who cares if you are the leader, the best suited for your position, the quickest-thinking, the one who makes the hardest clients come back again. Don’t you see? Across history, women have been terrible at success. They always lose their man in the end. (When I said, “I would rather be a famous author than a mediocre mother,” I was told, “No, don’t worry, you’ll be a fine mommy.”)
10. THE GIRL I AM: FIRECRACKER AND DON’T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT I’LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS AND I WON’T FUCKING REGRET IT I’M NOT YOUR PRETTY GIRL I’M NOT YOUR ANYTHING I’M PERFECT, MOTHERFUCKER, AND I’M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP WHAT I’M DOING. I DON’T WANT TO BE “LADYLIKE” THAT LITERALLY MEANS NOTHING I’M NOT GOING TO STOP STANDING UP AND DEMANDING WHAT’S COMING TO ME. I’M GONNA BE SOMEBODY. I’M GONNA MAKE THEM REMEMBER ME. I REFUSE TO BE OVERSHADOWED IN HISTORY. I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO CREATE BUT YOU MADE ME A DRAGON YOU PUT ME IN THE FIRE AND WHEN I STOPPED BURNING I LEARNED HOW TO GLOW DON’T THINK YOU CAN STOP ME YOU CAN’T TAME A TORNADO."
Because I’m broke and now have to buy a new cell phone to cover the cost of my iPhone Auger that was stolen (har har), for a while I’m going to open up more writing commission slots. I have also slightly raised prices to better fit the amount of time/effort I was putting in. ALL MY COMMISSION INFO IS HERE. Translation commission slots and prices stayed the same since those aren’t very popular anyhow.
However, I will finish my older commissions before starting on new ones (unless you have a deadline for a special occasion or something), so please keep that in mind. I’m aiming to finish the bulk of my current commissions list within the next week or two.
I’m also willing to write character backstories/bios! That seemed to be something people were asking me about… XD The cost would go down to $12 per word for those.
It’s seriously not even funny how broke I am right now so ye support or signal boosting would be very helpful. If you don’t particularly want writing from me, buying a copy of Taarradhin or Nachtigal would make me (and Auro) really happy, too.
Send me a note or an email at email@example.com if you have questions!